Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

All those sequins and denim in the J. Crew catalog that I've been dreaming about for months? Well this weekend may be the time when I finally get it to try it out. So stumbling across this cute blog and it gave me the little bit of a push I need to step outside of my comfort zone and try something new. I've been wearing opaque black tights for a while now, but may step out in sheer ones this weekend, paired with a sequined skirt with a denim shirt tucked in (any other button down would work just as well). Seeing it played out in real life (and stepping out of the pages of a catalog) is a real-life way to see those trends and look make their ways from runway to real-way--which just happens to be my favorite thing ever. The concensus? It's beyond do-able and pretty damn cute too. So if you see me this weekend, you know what I'll be wearing. It's appropriate but still a bit edgy and infused with a little kick!

(photo: Courtesy of Saucy Glossie)

No comments:

Post a Comment