Monday, November 29, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I LOVE Teen Vogue. Obsessed is more like it. When asked what my dream job is, I usually say Editor in Chief of that saucy glossy. So it should come as no surprise that I am envious of each and every employee and their incredible sense of style. I thought I'd seen--and style stalked--them all, until I came across this pic in one of my daily blog strolls. She looks like she could be my new bestie. She's done up in the best possible way, ready for appointments, chic coffee dates, and a night out with girlfriends. You'd think that blazer was too much (or too trendy) but when paired with classic separates it helps take the whole look up a notch. Those booties, my god, they're just about perfect. I love the white blouse tucked in, the simple skirt cinched with a belt and that elegantly framed bag that you'd think is for older ladies but that she makes young. This Teen Vogue employee is my new obsession and style star all at once. Keep the pics coming!

(photo: courtesy of All the Pretty Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment