Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Refinery 29's Street Style Star

I love me a street style blog. I love looking at real people who are straight off the streets and wearing really cool clothes or who have really innovative style. I also love looking at pictures of editors (magazine or digital) because they get access to designer fashions before the rest of us common folk and they always mix eye candy with real world style in a way that makes me green with envy. That's why I'm super stoked that Refinery (one of my daily go-tos) just launched a feature where they'll track what their Global Editor Connie Wang (who I must admit is a total trendsetter) wears every day. This type of feature is my favorite part of LuckyMag.com (their chicest Lucky mag staffer feature is worth checking out), so it's pretty predictable that I'd like it from Refinery, too. Connie is just as stylish as you'd expect. She pairs colors, textures, and patterns in just about the coolest ways possible and does it with that "who me?" sensibility. Tres chic. She's the one who paired a buttoned all the way up denim shirt with a necklace last year and made me swoon. I expect to get some major inspiration and ideas from checking Connie out, I'll hopefully slowly become as fashionable as she is, one petite step at a time.


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment