Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Betting on Etsy

I have an old jewelry box in my closet collecting dust and except for a few pieces that are on my dresser, most of my accessories are stuffed into drawers. I haven't quite figured out the right way to display them and since they're tucked away, I almost always forget I have them and NEVER put them on. Which, frankly, is a shame. So taking a cue from Cupcakes and Cashmere (see, told you she was strangely addictive), I am perusing Etsy for some storage ideas. For those who aren't in the know, Etsy is like a weirdly crafty Ebay. I know, I was shocked too, but you really can find some neat things if you look hard enough. I may not have enough room in my petite bedroom for a full on dress form (though that's my dream), but I am certainly getting ideas on ways I can artfully display what I've got, while still staying true to my aesthetic. 


(photo: courtesy of Cupcakes and Cashmere)

No comments:

Post a Comment