Monday, November 8, 2010

J. Crew for Spring!

I know what you're thinking. Alexis, enough already with the J. Crew. But as long as they continue to show collections like these, I'm not going to stop. Our friend and expert shopper Kat told us J. Crew is one of her favorite designers and is it any surprise why? I have a MAJOR soft spot for it all. For Spring 2011, they pair colors and textures in the freshest way (hello, poppy orange), and add details that are unexpected (like a peplum ruffle that makes shorts actually--maybe--wearable after all). This ikat print is just my speed, and I love that they even knot their belts in a way that I'd never have considered--but obviously now will. Plus, $1 and extra gratitude for whoever can tell me what shade of lipstick those models are wearing. I want!


(photo: courtesy of Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment