Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SPOTTED: Elizabeth and James for Spring

I've always been strangely fixated on the Olsen Twins. When everyone else thought they were weird, I thought they were innovative and ground breaking. Hell, I even proudly display their coffee table book, Influence, on my book shelf. And even though I covet their line The Row, I may be a bit more on-par with their more affordable line Elizabeth and James. It's contemporary, got great prints, fun cuts, and always turns out great designs. So taking a cue from my shopping guru Kat, I'm studying up on their Spring lookbook to see what I may want for when the temperature begins to warm up come March. A combo of cat-eye sunglasses, socks and sandals, and some loose, flowy designs have me smitten. Plus the striped shirt is an obvious choice for me and I'm thinking of making the transition from skinny jeans to a more flared silhouette. Very major. They may be misunderstood but I genuinely think these girls know what they're doing. I for one am going to keep looking at these images in anticipation of spring.


(photos: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment