Thursday, December 23, 2010

Zoomin' in on Zadig & Voltaire

Of course I love finding pieces that set me apart, but come winter (and bundling up), I really do think that you can't get away without having at least a few staples in your closet. A wool or cashmere sweater is one of them and you can find one that suits your taste and shape and budget. I happen to love oversized cashmere v-necks that are kind of slouchy and beyond comfy. I know back in college I loved a cable-knit crewneck and still think they look pretty cute (just not on me). Stopping into French store Zadig & Voltaire (in NY and LA) and they have a great collection of knits that would satisfy anyone's needs. Stripes and pretty button details update these pulls as they're called and I kind of love them, great for collecting. Just try and walk into that store without wanting anything else. I seriously dare you.

(photo: courtesy of Zadig & Voltaire)

No comments:

Post a Comment