Thursday, December 9, 2010

SPOTTED: New A.P.C.

I think it goes without saying that anything French is good in my book. And when you live stateside it's not always easy to get your fix. Of course I die for Vanessa Bruno (but I also gasp when I look at the price tag). So how's a girl like me to get un peu francaise? A.P.C. of course. Their Soho locale is positively dreamy with those uneven wood floors and smock dresses that I just love (they're the types that guys hate and girls love) and their little nook of a West Hollywood store. That's why I'm stoked that these new designs are on the horizon. They're still doing their simple-chic thing and clearly, doing it well. Their current resort collection is full of perfect basics with just a touch of that je ne sais quoi flair. They also pair the items together in cute looks that give you a boat load of ideas if you're looking for some added inspiration. If you're not familiar, take a look because they're lookin' pretty damn good.

(photo: courtesy of A.P.C.)

No comments:

Post a Comment