Thursday, December 16, 2010

Making it Work from Urban Outfitters

Urban Outfitter is tough. For me, it's either totally hit or totally miss. I used to live and die by it in college but then i realized that so many of the pieces were too crappy to actually last more than a few wears. But browsing online (my favorite pasttime) and I came across something that looks a bit Oscar de la Renta (translations: tres expensive). This is perfectly fun and festive for the holidays. Instead of blinding red, this print is offset by a pretty turquoise and you could dress it down with a worn in brown belt.  I'd pair it with a jean jacket or leather motorcycle one to give the feminine shape a bit of a rough edge. Sure heels work, but booties or flat boots could look super cool too. With a dress like this, UO has def found a hit.

 (photo: courtesy of Urban Outfitters)

No comments:

Post a Comment