Monday, December 27, 2010

Helmut Lang goes Online

I've always kind of had a thing for Helmut Lang. As style.com said, the brand "delivers downtown cool in dependably novel ways." So are you really that surprised that I'm obsessed? This year I may have eyed their shearling jacket that made its way into every single editorial, but I settled for a more wallet-friendly sweater coat number that has been getting its fair share of wear. Now that it's been announced that they've launched their own blog, I can keep up with their brand of downtown cool on a daily basis. They're like your cool, hip friend that you want to hang out with all the time but still think you're not cool enough. The best part is that Helmut Lang makes us feel like we're as cool as we want to be and they help us look the stylish part, too.


(photo: courtesy of Helmut Lang Journal)

No comments:

Post a Comment