Sunday, December 5, 2010

Learning HOW to shop

I actually sometimes think there's nothing worse than walking into a store and becoming so overwhelmed that you're forced to leave. I do it ALL the time. The fluorescent lighting stresses me out and I get a stressed-out migraine in a matter of seconds. So sometimes you have to figure out what kinds of stores are actually enjoyable--and once you get there, how to find what you want and make it as pleasant as possible. I stumbled upon this cute video on Elle.com of designer Chris Benz showing the Elle correspondent how to find the perfect military-inspired outfit for less--we're talking less than $100. It's filled with little tips that anyone can use and apply to their everyday shopping behaviors or that major mall outing.

(photo: courtesy of Elle.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment