Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

Ok, for serious, why can't I look like this? In honor of this photo, my hair is in a pony today. The mono-chromatic look is very "now" with that wool coat and that popped collar standing just so. Those opaque tights are my dream. They hide all manner of sins and let me wear all my favorite sweater dresses and skirts now that the temps have dropped. And those boots, my god the boots. They're not those average, plain ole' knee high boots everyone else is wearing. These bad boys are folded over, with a moderate, I can walk anywhere in these heel, and have a cutesy little tie on them that catches my eye (and probably everyone else's with envy). A totally to-die-for outfit captured by the utterly brilliant photog Scott Schuman. Well played, yet again. I am going to try and get my act together, I swear! 


(photo: courtesy of The Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment