Thursday, December 2, 2010

SPOTTED: Koons for Kiehl's

Now that the weather has turned I've taken to dousing myself in lotion before I step foot outside. My go-to seems to be Kiehl's Creme de Corps, the same bad boy that's been getting me through harsh winters from Philly to New York and now LA for the past ten or so years. It's yellow, it's classic, and it sits perched atop my dresser just so. But when I heard that legendary artiste Jeffrey Koons was doing a collab with the line, I grew giddy. Since I can't quite afford to install his art in my home (there's just no room, anyway), what better way to get a step closer to the artist than with the colorful labels he's designed for the brand. These make a bananas gift because they're pretty, collectible, and who couldn't use more supple skin paired with a HOT contemporary designer. Done and done, though I know I am going to pace myself with that lotion seeing as it may just be too pretty to use. Oh and hey, proceeds go to a very deserving charity for missing and exploited children. So get on it, stat. 


(photo: Kiehl's)

No comments:

Post a Comment