Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Headbands

Maybe I'm trying to channel my inner Blair Waldorf or maybe I'm just looking for some way to "help" my sometimes lifeless locks. Instead of a professional blowout, or new high pony phase, I think a crystalline headband may do the trick, especially during the holidays. Jennifer Behr's souped up versions put those boring old tortoise shell headbands to shame with beautiful stones, ribbons, and jeweled treats. I'm particularly fixated on this one that I think would look just as good with a mess up-do as it would with some seriously lustrous locks (still trying to figure out which one is more "me"). It's a beautiful accessory that dresses up any look so if you're going for the glitz with the head piece, keep it simple elsewhere. It'll get you noticed and speak for itself.


(photo: courtesy of Jennifer Behr)

No comments:

Post a Comment