Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pedro Garcia's perfect booties

So here's the thing. I have been totally craving a pair of booties. I got all dressed up this weekend and the one piece of my outfit that was missing was...you guessed it, booties. That sequin skirt and chambray shirt? All it really needed was a great pair of booties. I have been endlessly searching (which means a lot of online shopping and returning) trying to find the perfect pair that suits my needs and style. I even had a moment of weakness (and forgot I moved back from New York to LA) and bought a pair of fur trimmed booties. SO super cute, but as my coworkers laughed when I put them on, I realized they weren't quite practical for my LA life. New York, maybe. But LA wouldn't work. I needed something reasonably tall, totally chic, and that could work from day to night, and maybe most importantly, look just as good next year. I found these cuties on sale and they may just fit the bill. They're simple enough that they'll go with anything but I'm pretty sure they'll still get me some compliments. As much as I wish I could pull off those fur-lined ones, they're just not me and these perfectly suit my style and my day-to-night needs quite well. It's just about finding what the best fit is for you!

(photo: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

1 comment: