Monday, December 20, 2010

New Line to Watch: Flutter NYC

I know, I know. You're thinking, but Alexis, you're so loyal to J. Crew (and Fenton Fallon for that matter). But guys, here's the thing. There's plenty of room for everyone and the more bracelets you  layer on one wrist, the better (at least in my opinion). Enter this cool new line, Flutter NY, that was brought to my attention by some of my stylish friends in the Big Apple. This square shaped bracelet would look pretty rad piled high, I'm thinking three would be ideal. The shape is pretty unique and is different than a lot of what I already have (which is what I'm thinking to justify the purchase). Sure many of my friends may be showing their age with pretty engagement rings and simple eternity bands, but I think I may stay loyal to big, bad statement jewelry for a while longer.

(photo: courtesy of Fluttery NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment