Thursday, December 9, 2010

Easy Gift Pick

So this isn't exactly news but I've fallen head over heels with a lip balm. Yes, it's true. Some may be loyal to Cherry Chapstick and I've been known to tote an abnormally large container of Aquaphor around with me, but this is just so chic and it actually works. Fresh's sugar lip balms or whatever you call them are totally brilliant. My favorite part is that they come in these new sheer shades that let you have a hint of color (enough that you look polished) without swiping on hard core lipstick (which frankly has a real time and place). It's my perfect antidote when I'm not feeling the gloss and I want something in between. The color is universally flattering (in a Clinique Black Honey kind of way) and everyone I know is obsessed. Over the holidays they're making it easy and selling a gift pack at Club Monaco, too. Now what could be easier?

(photo: courtesy of Lipstick & Luxury)

No comments:

Post a Comment