Monday, December 13, 2010

All Wrapped Up in DVF

I love love love me some DVF but truth me told, sometimes her prints are a bit too much for me. Sure they're great and fun but when they're too bright and busy, it gets harder to wear each piece on repeat (which tends to be my pattern). Her set of luxe scarves is an easy way to satisfy all your print needs and get a healthy dose of print and patterns without overdoing it. I can still wear all of my solids (I think a scarf like this would look AMAHZING with a buttoned-up blouse), and I could literally wear it with so much I already own. It's a great versatile accessory that lets me think I can re-wear my favorite tees and blouses on end without anyone being the wiser. Plus, when I wear DVF, I just feel cooler and a bit more fashionable. Guaranteed style every time--and it makes a foolproof gift.


(photo: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment