Sunday, December 26, 2010

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

Now that I've been effectively lounging around Los Angeles, it's been getting kind of hard to get motivated to look cute. This street style pic may just do the trick though. Dressing for the confusing weather (sometimes cool, sometimes torrential, sometimes hot in the sun), this layered look gives me exactly what I need to stay comfy. I am very into this look though I'm not quite sure the hat is for me. I love the denim shirt sneaking out from underneath the cape, and the unexpected look of colored pants--let's call them persimmon. Pulled together with some wedge boots and she looks just about ready to brave the cold, stroll through a museum, or pick up some coffee--a day to night look I can certainly get behind.

(photo: courtesy of Late Afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment