Sunday, May 1, 2011

One to Watch: Peony Lim

Another day, another tres cool blog. This one I found through a random link from New York Magazine, but I like that it's not just straight style or fashion. It chronicles the young girl's travels, and the awesome pics kind of had me at hello. I love looking through her recent posts of a trip to Florence (dying to make my way overseas) and love when she does pop up in some of the pics, it's such a welcome surprise. Clearly everything she sees--from perfume bottles at apothecaries to ripened oranges at a farmers market--influence and inspire her, whether it's what she wears or how she styles herself. So many great places to find inspiration. Just take a look through her posts for some ideas and hints.


(photos: courtesy of Peony Lim)

No comments:

Post a Comment