Monday, May 2, 2011

SPOTTED: New from Club Monaco

In the endless pursuit of the perfect Summer dresses, I found one that could be the ultimate winner. But I came across a blog the other day that had some super cute outfit pics that included pieces from Club Monaco. I got to thinking, why do I never go in there? I am too embarrassed to order anything else from Shopbop (I literally think there is an asterisk next to my name), so I'm going to do something that I never do. This weekend I am going to actually go into the Club Monaco store. These latest images from their lookbook have me uber excited even if they're images for Fall. I'm hoping they'll have similarly breezy designs to take me through Summer, since I know they've already gotten me excited for Fall!




(photos: courtesy of Stylecaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment