Sunday, May 15, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

There are always going to be those certain pictures that just stick out at you. You can't quite explain what it is, but something about them just resonates with you. This is one of those pictures for me. I can't quite tell you what it is--and I know I would probably never wear this outfit--but I do love it. Maybe it's the way she's paired my beloved chambray button down with a pair of print pants in a way that's kooky cool, or the way that hat seems so dressed-up but she manages to make it all casual. The strands of beads layered around her neck add a nice texture to the whole look and the doubly whammy is that the bright red matches her lipstick. I love the little details that probably no one else would notice but bring the wearer simple pleasures...

(photo: courtesy of New York Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment