Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One to Watch? LOFT by Ann Taylor

I don't know about you, but I feel like Ann Taylor (particularly their brand Loft) is just about everywhere these days. First, I keep hearing their radio spots featuring the "Fashion Director" who btw worked in my office at Conde Nast in NY talking about their cheap and fashionable finds. Kind of a strange fit on my rock radio station choice in the AM, but whatever, I'll let it slide. Then, I was invited to a lunch co-hosted by LOFT and Katie Holmes. I know, totally strange. Anyway I figured if there was this much commotion, I should prob take a look. Some of the pieces are definitely knock-offs, but I think it's a bit of a more work-appropriate answer to H&M. It's like if the 30 year old me felt WAY too old when going through the racks at Topshop, I could find some cheap but fashionable pieces at LOFT. Well, lookie lou, turns out I like you. 



(photos: courtesy of Stylish Curves)

No comments:

Post a Comment