Friday, May 6, 2011

New Tumblr to Follow

I don't even watch Project Runway, but I feel like if I did, I'd strongly dislike Nina Garcia. I get it, she's totally chic and has this dreamy job, but in my book she falls into the same category as Tim Gunn. They're these all-knowing "experts" (at least they think they are) who preach what women should wear without the tiniest bit of room left for interpretation. So while I may not listen or practice what she preaches, that doesn't mean I can't look at her new Tumblr. And for all of those who don't know, Tumblr is the new cool way to blog (apparently I didn't get the memo). SO she pieces together cool pictures and other things onto her Tumblr page and I love just looking at it and see what's inspiring her. Even if it's totally out of her/my league, I love relying on someone else's creativity sometimes. Makes my job a bit easier!

 (photo: courtesy of Nina Garcia)

No comments:

Post a Comment