Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HEARD: Missoni to Target

I've always had a soft spot for Missoni. Maybe I just am totally jealous of their "brand ambassador" and the daughter of the designer, Margherita Missoni. I once saw her in person in New York and, yes, she really is that fashionable. She always interprets their prints (which can be old and "tired") in the most inventive and young ways, that can inspire anyone going through vintage or old designs that you think you can't wear or use. I was so excited and blown away by the announcement this morning that Missoni was going to be the next brand to do a lower-priced line for Target! Jigga what? Yes, Target. It means they'll probably use the same prints their known for (that zigzag is actually called "Chevron") but use less expensive fabrics and knits. I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeve.


(photo: courtesy of Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment