Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SPOTTED: Asos Fall '11

Oh Asos, I hate that you already have me thinking of Fall (considering I haven't even fully broken up my Summer garb). I have never actually bought something from you, but you always tease me with your super cool shoots, the awesome clothes on display, and that element of cool that I guess we all kind of want. I'm nervous your fabrics won't be high-quality but I guess with prices as inexpensive as yours, I don't really mind. xoxo, me. But really, the colors seem spot on, love the mixing of hard, textured knits with darker Fall florals, the fact that hunter green and Yves Klein blue are still big for Fall (yipee!), and the re-emergence of houndstooth, which I used to love. They continue to entice and the way they style the clothes make them so much more enticing that I'd ever consider them on their own. Well plaid, I may just have to make a go at it.



(photos: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment