Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New York Must See @ The Met

If you're in New York, I seriously recommend that you RUN, don't walk, to the new Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Costume Institute at the Met If the pics are any indication, it's pretty major. Sure, you may not think his designs were very "you" or wearable, right? But that's not really the point here. The late McQueen's designs were more than fashion, they were truly works of art. I know next time I'm in the city, I'm marking off a whole afternoon in my filofax to peruse the exhibit, so please do the same Just look how theatrical and awesome they look!



(photo: courtesy of Bergdorf Goodman)

1 comment:

  1. Heads off to your photography.
    Its Just look like dramatic and awesome look!
    I think you must be a professional photographer.What a cool photos excellent work

    ReplyDelete