Monday, May 16, 2011

YAY for new nail colors

As I sit here looking at my totally boring Limo-Seen clad nails, I'm realizing I really really do like Fall colors. I'm pretty into Essie's new neo-whimsical, which is, as a coworker put it, totally whimsical. And Geranium will always be "very Alexis" as another friend once said. But I do tend to wimp out with colors and stick to the predictable Limo-Seen since I tend to chip on well, day 2. But these metallic hues that were just released as Chanel's Fall '11 colors are just another reason to look forward to Fall. The shimmery metallics look like Minx and I actually think if you get your hands on them before September they'd look rad with white dresses in July and August. The contrast is what works best....

(photo: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment