Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FIRST LOOK: H&M for Fall

A few months back, my blog got the most hits EVER when H&M called me one of their new faves. So I'd naturally be obliged to return the favor, but it turns out, I actually like their clothes too. This is another one of those stores that kind of gives me the chills when I walk in. I am always so overwhelmed by the unorganized racks and fluorescent lighting that I can't really do much. BUT, looking at this lookbook of their latest designs and again, wondering if it's all worth another look. I love when Summer hasn't even officially started and we're already talking Fall, but considering the weather is kind of cool in LA (you know, like 70), I figured, why not? I am taken by the combo of leather, lace, fringe and knits. Instead of sticking to just one element, they go for them all, and I don't think I mind. I think part of the fun of fall is piling it all on. Take a look and start your fall wish list. It's never too early.




(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment