Monday, May 23, 2011

Anthropologie's New Blog: Etymologie

I know I sound like a broken record, but I really did used to Love anthropologie. Maybe it was because I went to school in Philly and it's owned by Urban Outfitters (which is a Philly brand), so their store was a dreamy mansion in the middle of the city. I found many a date party dress and frat party blouse, not to mention it spurred my love of antique-y and vintage-y jewelry. I'm trying to get back into it, though my interest in the store seems to be more about their books and dishes than anything else. Their new Tumblr blog seems to bring me all the images and places that inspire their to-die-for decor. If I'm so busy loading up on their ikat bowls and pink drinking glasses and vases, why not see what inspires their buyers and come up with some original ideas on my own. The pictures include all things home and design which seems to be totally my speed these days.



(photo: courtesy of Etymologie)

No comments:

Post a Comment