Monday, July 4, 2011

MUST-WATCH: Mulberry at 40

It's no secret that I love Mulberry. What started out with totally "I need them now" handbags has turned into an entire collection that is spearheaded by some of the loveliest ladies I've ever met. After spending some time with them over Coachella, I was more enamored than ever, which is why I was jazzed when I saw they made this awesome video to celebrate their 40th birthday. Though we in the states prob think of them as a newish brand, they've been dazzling for four centuries now with durable leathers and awesome designs that are as timeless as their heritage. This video speaks to the brand's awesome sense of humor and utter deligthfulness. It may be anti-4th of July, but here's to hoping that these Brits invade the US with even more of their awesome designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment