Monday, July 11, 2011

Street Style Inspiration of the Day

When it gets hot, I am literally incapable of thinking, let alone think long enough to actually dressed..and look cute. I hate shorts, so I'm always stuck in rolled up jeans or a skirt or dress if I'm feeling good enough. And shorts? Forget about it, never gonna happen. This girl though makes me want to be hot and sticky because she looks so effortlessly cool. The white is spot on, and the light materials and textures, aka crochets, linens, etc are pitch perfect for Summer. Plus I literally never go for anything with a low-slung back but in this instance you just slide into a bandeau bra (would go for a fun color or neon) and it's not as intimidating. She wears it well and naturally, I'm jealz.


(photo: courtesy of The Sartorialist)

No comments:

Post a Comment