Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SPOTTED: Sandro for Fall

Clearly with my trip to the Left Bank fast approaching, I am gaga for anything remotely having to do with Paris. My former trips there have been characterized by trips to Longchamp, Petit Bateau, and Herve Chapelier, but now there are a few other important stops on the list. Aside from getting my fave skincare at la pharmacie, I am now feverishly mapping out Maje and Sandro. Both are super cute contemporary-ish brands (think Phillip Lim) that are opening in NYC soon, but in the meantime, I'm pumped to get my fix across the pond. this Sandro lookbook gives me a peak at what's in store. I'm obsessed with the leopard peter pan collar poking out of the sweater. It's like a very edgy version of my elementary school uniform. Tres genius and tres excited to see what I bring back home!


(photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

No comments:

Post a Comment