Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jackets with a Pop of Color

So the other night I was catching up with Rebecca Minkoff at her new L.A. outpost and we were talking about all of her designs. She told me that her colored jackets are her favorite because she's really a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so she loves being able to throw on a cute jacket to pull the whole look together...and dress it up a bit for a night out. So of course after she said that I had to look at her jackets. Her "Becky" design is a dream. It's got kind of a tuxedo-y feel to it but in the coolest colors. Think bold red, bubblegum pink, and the coolest royal blue. Just thinking about the blazer I realized how many different places I could wear it and how many different looks I could build around it. Plus I think with a jacket or blazer you can get away with wearing it a ton, because it's outerwear and goes with everything. I'm totally obsessed and now I'm officially on the hunt.


(photo: courtesy of Shopbop)

No comments:

Post a Comment