Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SPOTTED: Textile Elizabeth and James for Fall

I think sometimes I get so overwhelmed with trying to find the perfect accessory to complete my look that I forget how refreshing something can be when you bring it back to its simplest roots. Take for example the first ever print campaign for Textile by Elizabeth and James. I have to say I have a pair of their flare jeans and they're like pajama jeans in the best possible way. They seriously could not be more comfortable. I digress. They just launched an ad campaign and they spotlight their clothes without any fussy accessories or jewelry or anything. It brings you back to a simpler time when you could throw on a plain cotton dress and be happy. It's a reminder that accessories can be all that, but a clean slate can be just as appealing.


(photo: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment