Thursday, July 21, 2011

Street Style Inspiration for the Weekend

I'm always slightly confused on how to wear my Equipment silk blouses in a cool and casual way. I never seem to be able to tuck it in quite right and it ends up hanging over my jeans...every time. Not that I'm complaining but I would like some other options, at least so I can wear them during the day, which has somehow always evaded my daytime routine. I think this looser pair of tailored, billowy shorts is the perfect solution. I think you need something with a bit of volume to hide the bulk of the tucked-in shirt and it seems the perfect casual match for the blouse. This perfectly executed look has it all right for daytime, and slip on a pair of heels or wedges for night--and you're all set. Watch out ladies, going to try this look at home soon!

 (photo: courtesy of Refinery29)

1 comment:

  1. love how the blouse was styled in this photo! loose tailored shorts would definitely look good.

    ReplyDelete