Sunday, July 17, 2011

How Insanely Chic?

I mean, honestly. This woman is insanely chic. The panama hat, paired with that long floral dress, which is the kind of silhouette that I've been dreaming about for Fall. It's so chic but still looks so comfortable. Concerned about it being unflattering? Cinch it with a beautiful leather belt and I'm pretty sure you'll look flawless. If you can't wait and need one of these dresses now, try it with gladiator flats and a straw bag. It'll dress it down in just the right way. Come Fall, add some booties and maybe a leather jacket and you're good to go. This dress will literally last you years and I can only dream about all of the different long necklaces and bangles that I could wear with it too. Plus, any picture that has a bit of Paris in the background has me misty eyed these days. T minus about six weeks until my own adventure!


(photo: courtesy of All the Pretty Birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment