Monday, July 4, 2011

Fit for a Queen

To say that I am obsessed with Kate Middleton would be a gross understatement. Aside from her sensible pumps that I'm not a huge fan of, I think she has a flawless record when it comes to what she wears. Pippa is a bit racy, but Kate is classy, elegant, and has she got a nose for fashion. I love the site's that track her every move, and I admit the photo diaries of her every outfit on the recent Canadian tour are awesome. Frankly, there should be some OTB for predicting who she's going to wear next. Anyhoo, Vogue took a cue from the royal lady with some inspirations of what Kate could wear, or what we could wear if we wanted to look every bit as sophisticated. I love this flouncy Topshop dress. The pleats dress it up and the small Peter Pan collar is whimsical, and reminds me of my elementary school uniform. The color is perfect for Summer's hot days and would look great with some black opaque tights or even midnight navy tights come fall. The Royal treatment, indeed.

(photo: courtesy of Vogue.com)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing colour indeed.. I love it. However, it seems good for autumns, too, with a vest of some kind. Regards.

    ___
    International call

    ReplyDelete