Monday, July 11, 2011

From Living Room to Living You

Sometimes, interior design can be do distinct that you can really walk away with a super distinct aesthetic. This picture from the recently launched Rue Magazine is very classic French goes modern, and I totally love it. I think you can even take a cue from it and it can inform the way you dress. For instance if I saw this picture first, I would try and create a look around a rich lavender, silver, and jet black color palette. I would go for black trousers probably (I've got Fall on the brain), maybe a delicate lilac blouse to offset the structured blouse, and a fun, metallic jacket. And dare I say it, Rachel Zoe has made a really cool brocade one that I pre-ordered for Fall). You could pull that all together just from looking at this picture, which is endlessly cool in my opinion.


(photo: courtesy of Rue Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment