Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A New Must-Have Read

If you've been reading this blog at all, I think it's pretty clear that I'm a total sucker for any fashion/style related book. I've accumulated quite a collection and yet anytime I peruse Amazon and get "customers who bought this item also bought..." I end up with two more in my cart. This new book on style is the latest to be added to my collection. It's a compilation of style tips from some of the industry's most influential bloggers. Think Sea of Shoes' Jane Aldridge (who btw, I just spied at Fred Segal two weeks ago), The Glamourai, Tavi Gevinson (my absolute fave), and others. Though they're young, it's a great way to get new tips and ideas from the next generation of fashion influencers. Plus, it's essential eye candy!

(photo: courtesy of The Glamourai)

No comments:

Post a Comment