Thursday, July 14, 2011

Street Style Inspiration for the Weekend

Oh, my my. I am fairly obsessed with this picture. Maybe it's because I just invested in a pair of transitional (aka Summer to Fall) deep pink/magenta suede sandals. Literally the color of her skirt in her sandal. And the blousy top and tighter bottom is something that's become a bit of a uniform for me lately, so I like finding other ways to wear what makes me feel best. I've now started to collect Equipment blouses (which is what she's wearing), so any time I see them I automatically get outfit ideas. And those orange shorts? I'd imagine them in a cropped style and wear them with some neutral tones and even army green into Fall. when all else fails, seriously army green goes with everything. Plus, it's the perfect way to transition colors that may not be seasonally appropriate from one season to the next. Summer whites don't have to go into the closet end of August. Just wear some darker accessories and an army vest or jacket and you're good to go come September. 


(photo: courtesy of Hanneli)

No comments:

Post a Comment