Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SPOTTED at Paris Fashion Week

I think that when it comes to street style photography, this is actually my favorite time of year. It's so hot that people have to start getting creative and they can't just layer on coat after coat like they do during winter--which btw, makes it WAY harder to tell what they're wearing. I was actually just perusing a mustard yellow knit skirt for Fall today (I know, dreadful, but I'm sure I'll regret it if I don't get it) and then I stumbled on this breezy pic from Paris. Denim shirt? Check! Now I just need some killer snakeskin shoes (ones that i can walk in, pls) and a flouncy skirt (I think any bright color would do). I love how her looks is so casual because of the denim but the heels totally dress it up. She'd be right at home walking around Paris, going to a fashion show, or even making a cameo at a big soiree. Tres chic, indeed.

(photo: courtesy of The Cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment