Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everywhere I Go: White Blazers

You know when you hear a word for the first time and then all of a sudden hear it everywhere you go? I'm having that kind of moment with white blazers. I saw one on a friend who looked adorable, dressing up a maxi dress for an engagement party. Then I saw a coworker making one of her favorite black dresses a little more "summery." Then last night I nearly got whiplash when I saw a great draped white blazer in a store's window and nearly started crying when I realized said store was closed. Bottom line: it's all about the white blazer right now. Most of my blazers are dark (I load up on black and navy during Fall and Winter) and now that it's Summer, I'm a few J. Crew cardigans short of perfection. I love how a blazer gives me that sophisticated structure I love and makes my jeans feel just a little bit more sophisticated. Loving the look right about now.


(photo: courtesy of Golden Diamonds)

No comments:

Post a Comment