Sunday, July 31, 2011

J. Crew for Fall

AHHH, I LOVE me some J. Crew. But I have to admit that I've taken a bit of a breather this Summer. I couldn't quite wrap my head around the khaki shorts and all of the dresses seemed a bit too "Summer on the Cape" for my L.A. routine. But then I got a look at fall and the love affair has begun again. I think what strikes me most this go around--aside from the insane cuts and flattering fits--are the color schemes that they just seem to really get. People have been doing purples and corals together for a while but this one is so fresh and toned down for Fall. That mustardy yellow is a dream and surprisingly versatile once you think about what you can really pair it with (goes with chocolate brown, black, deep greys, and army green). I'm just loving every bit of this and love it even more knowing that the I can add these piece by piece to what I already have. Countdown to Fall.


(photo: courtesy of J. Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment