- Style File I write for them and they're kind of amazing, on the pulse of everything going on in the fashion biz and beyond.
- The Cut New York magazine's fashion blog isn't just for Manhattanites. It's got news you won't find anywhere else.
- Fashionista Impress your friends with fashion industry news that this site is known for breaking.
- Refinery29 Great at covering contemporary brands and designers and has great local editions.
- Shopbop's Shoptalk I may be obsessed with this site for shopping but their in-house blog is pretty rad and features great, styled editorials.
- Sea of Shoes I find blogger Jane Aldridge slightly absurd, but she provides no shortage of eye candy.
- The Kitchy Kitchen For days when I pretend that I can actually cook.
- The Style Rookie Simply put, Tavi is beyond compare.
- Because I'm Addicted Cool girl Geri Hirsch has a really great eye and presents her finds flawlessly on her blog.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere Still trying to figure out how this blog gets so many hits, but it is kind of addicting.
- We Are In Residence My new favorite store features daily posts that perfectly reflect the owners' amazing aesthetic.
- LGD Designs This SoCal girl mixes design, art, and style into the perfect mix of daily inspiration.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Before I started this blog, I spent hours on end every day perusing my favorites (and frankly, still do). I was busy reading up on some of the best blogs out there and others that are under the radar but I can't seem to spend a day without. So just for you (and in hopes of some cross-blog lovin'), I'm going to list out some of my faves and send you on out to have a read. Just promise you'll come back!