Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TEXTILE for Elizabeth and James

And speaking of flare leg jeans, Tuesday night I had the privilege of finally trying the flare jeans of my dreams. I've been hearing for some time that the new Textile denim arm of Elizabeth and James made the most awesome flares (called the "Jimi"), and last night, after meeting the girls, I got to slip myself into a pair. While someone sneakily told me that people say they're as comfortable as pajama jeans (and I laughed dismissively), I'm embarrassed to admit that they are freakishly soft and comfy. They make my legs look insanely long (which they're not) and make me feel way cooler than I actually am. Plus, the jeans have got the resounding endorsement of MK and A, which means they're good enough for me.



(photos: courtesy of Net-a-Porter)

No comments:

Post a Comment