Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FIRST LOOK: Loeffler Randall for Fall

I've been a longtime fan of Loeffler Randall. Some of their classic styles are still on my wish list, many a season after they were first introduced. I always swoon a little bit when they unveil their latest collections because there's always at least one pair I am dying for--and obvs, this season is no exception. The tribalish print of those flats are everything I've ever dreamed of. They've got that Upper East Side shape to them but with a hipster print that makes them totally young. Perfect with skinny jeans, slouched boyfriend styles, etc. The python ones are bad-ass in a luxe leather that means they're gonna be a classic. Exotic fabrics always withstand the test of time, plus they'd add a one-two punch to any LBD. The versatility of the shoes is awesome and I am pretty sure I can find a wear for each new pair in the collection.



(photos: courtesy of Fashionista)

No comments:

Post a Comment