Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Must-Haves for Spring Cleaning

I've gotten it into my pretty lil' head that my closet needs a makeover. Now, I am unable to think about pretty much anything else. I have bookmarked the hangar section page on the Bed Bath and Beyond site, and have decided that it's slimline or bust. Every luxe closet that I drool over has them and frankly, why do I not? Plus, I've decided I wear the same pair of shoes day in and day out (these days it's my new Madewell booties). I need to know what shoes I have and am researching better ways to display my collection (aka, stalking pics of closets online for inspiration).  Seems like the perfect spring cleaning weekend activity, accompanied by a soundtrack of Adele.



(photos: courtesy of Closet Visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment