Monday, April 25, 2011

Lessons in Coffee Table Organization

So I usually look at the decadent blog to see insider pics of fabulous people's closets. They're really that good. You stare and drool at their Chanel, etc. But, I've started to browse it simply for the coffee tables alone. I've kind of outgrown my bookshelf in my apartment so I'm looking for another way to organize all of my bigger books. This particular pic caught my eye because I helped to research the big yellow Herb Ritts book seen at top left. So at first I was just kind of excited. Then I noticed how she's organized them all in different directions and totally uses up all the space she has. The little objects interspersed between are clutch and add the perfect amount of person flair to any stack of books. Gonna start re-arranging mine tonight and try out some different formatting and organizations. Trial and error with a lot of luxe inspiration along the way.


(photo: courtesy of The Coveteur)

No comments:

Post a Comment