Sunday, April 3, 2011

Street Style Inspiration for the Day

This is how cool I want to look this summer. Say, for instance, if I happened to "have" to go to Coachella for work, this is what I'd want to wear. I love the brighter neutrals that she's wearing paired with the brightest skirt that I ever did see. I am dreaming of a hat just like that (the perfect antidote to a bad hair day), and that print sash or what have you that I think is the strap for her handbag, it's the perfect way to break up the other solids in the outfit. LOVE. Plus, if I keep rocking that red lipstick that I've been test driving (btw, MAC's Ruby Woo is apparently the only way to go), I am pretty sure that would just about be the icing on this summertime cake. You dig?

(photo: courtesy of New York magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment